General Voice creates speech recognition related products and utilities. Products include:
- Kontext Pier to Pier Conferencing and Transcription Software for Windows
- Voice Model Mobility
- C2 Telephone and Meeting Transcription Systems
- Utilities for managing audio recordings for speech recognition
- Wav Writer for identifying pauses (lack of speech) in audio files
- Multi-user Voice Log (MVL) (Single file of synchronous audio, text, and pictures for playback on websites, CD, DVD, and audio books)
Presently General Voice is designing a new large vocabulary speech recognition technology for an ASIC. This type of technology can be used with vehicles and devices where it’s preferred to have speech recognition directly on a device versus cloud speech recognition. General Voice has been granted 3 Patents on this exciting new technology.
General Voice, Inc.